Following Makkah Al-Mukarramah, first day of Ramadan is Thursday May 17. We ask Allah (SWT) to make this month full of worship and zikr and reward us generously on the day of Judgement.
Taraweeh will start Wednesday immediately after Isha which is at 10:15 PM.
Reminder about Taraweeh rules:
- Musallah must be quiet at all times as people are there often praying, performing zikr or reading Qur’an.
- All conversations need to be outside Musallah. There’s a large gym and a lobby. No reason to distract others during this special month.
- All kids who contribute to any noise in the Musallah must be taken out of the Musallah immediately by their parents.
- NO kids allowed in the Musallah without a parents. All kids are welcomed and encouraged to come to the prayers but need to be kept under control.
- NO food allowed in the Musallah.
- Water bottle use must be limited and discarded in the appropriate containers.
- Keep your cellphones on vibrate or silence while in the Musallah and if you forget and it goes off during prayer, silence it immediately.