- Provide the foundation for Islamic knowledge. Learning structure is didactic books plus for older age will be video based with discussion.
- Build an Islamic character and behavior.
- Provide a time and a place for Muslim youth to establish friendship with other Muslims.
- Provide a reason for Muslim youth to come to the Masjid and hopefully build on this and come more often.
Success Factors To Reach Objectives:
- Parents follow up and involvement with the learning objectives School provides a homework and learn the material.
- Maximizing attendance every Sunday. Making it a priority every Sunday.
- Volunteers dedication and compassion.
Please print the registration for from by clicking on the “Download Form” button below, fill the particulars and email it back or bring to Jumaa.
Forms for registration will also be available at Jumaa Friday
THE SOONER YOU REGISTER YOUR KID, THE MORE LIKELY THEY WILL HAVE BOOKS AVAILABLE FIRST DAY AND MORE PREPARED THE SCHOOL WILL BE FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR!
School Fees: Please see on the registration form.
Volunteering Opportunity: Success of Sunday School always depends on the volunteers from the community. Sunday School is a community event and everyone can have a role. We are always in need of teachers plus volunteers for supervision and preparing classes set up. Dedicate one hour a week on Sunday to our youth. You will not regret it and find Inshaa Allah the baraka and blessing from Allah SWT in the rest of your weekend. Please email back if you are interested in volunteering or if you have any questions.
Jazakum Allah Khair,
Abdul Hafiz El Etr,
Sunday School Director.